Hi there! Thank you for your interest in writing a guest post for AbbysPlate. I love readers who share my love for cooking!
From time to time, I will accept guest posts on the blog to share great content that my readers will love. Please submit your original content for consideration via email to [email protected]
If you are an agency or a PR looking to collaborate or to place commercial posts for yourself or for a client, please contact me to discuss terms and fees.
If you want to guest post about travel and foodie travel, check out my other site, The Winged Fork.
Guidelines for Recipe Guest Posts
- All content must be original and not have been published elsewhere on the web.
- Recipe posts must be a minimum of 500 words, apart from the recipe. No maximum. If you can add a few FAQS and Tips that would be great. See examples in the posts below.
- Along with your post, please send at least 7 original good quality high resolution photos that measure a minimum 1024 px wide. At least two images must be process shots.
- We do not accept posts that include links to low-value websites or blogs or affiliate links. Any commercial links in your submission will be deleted.
- We may edit submissions for grammar and spelling. If your content needs to change significantly, I’ll ask permission first.
- We will add additional links, visual content, or affiliate content in and around your post.
- It is assumed that we will add your recipe to the recipe plugin.
- Please also add in links to two to four relevant posts from your blog in different parts of the post.
- If we accept your post, we will link back to your site in your bio, and also share your post on the relevant Social Media. Please send us a brief bio and a 300 px or larger photo of yourself along with your post.
- If we okay your post guest post topic, and you haven’t sent it across in 2 months, we may accept the same topic from another blogger. We will not waste time following up with anyone.
If you’d like to share your recipes with our readers, we’d love to share them too. But please remember that there needs to be something different in the recipe that you’re sharing with us and the recipe that you post on your own blog. We do not syndicate content. Everything needs to be unique. Here is one of the guest recipes we love!
Example posts here:
Indian Bottle Gourd Halwa
Maltese Kwarezimal Recipe
East Indian Nankhatai
Tu BiShvat Cookies by Renana
How to make Multi-grain Chapati
South African Melktert
Collaborations and Sponsorships
We’re always open to collaborations with food and travel brands across the world. We’re easier to contact in India and Europe since me and my siblings are based here and have collaborated with a few brands in the region.
If you want more information about our fees for collaborations, go ahead and contact us at [email protected]