Ginger wine and lime soda is a cool refreshing drink for summer! Beat the summer heat with this easy-to-make ginger lemon spritzer.
Come summer and it gets all hot and humid, especially here in Bombay, India. To beat this summer heat, we have the perfect cool refreshing drink for you! Try out our ginger and lemon spritzer, made from home-made ginger wine. It is so easy to make and takes no time at all. You can make variations as well, like ginger wine and mint soda or just plain ginger wine soda too!
What Ingredients Do You Need to make a Ginger Wine & Lime Soda?
All you need to make this refreshing drink is homemade ginger wine, lemon, and soda.
How To Make Ginger Wine & Lime Soda
Pour the ginger wine into a tall glass. You can use a chawni (30 to 45 ml) or a shot glass to measure. What’s a chawni? It’s a traditional East Indian wine glass. Next, add cold soda and fill to the top of the glass. Add in a few drops of lemon or sour lime, garnish with a slice of sour lime or lemon and serve. Cheers!
Variations of Ginger Wine and Lemon Soda
- You can replace the lemon and soda with lemonade or sprite.
- Add crushed mint for a fresh minty flavor and you have a ginger wine and mint spritzer.
- You can have it plain without the lemon as well. See our ginger wine soda recipe!
- Add ice cubes to keep it cool longer.
Other Recipes You Might Like
- Easy Pineapple Wine Recipe
- Boilermaker Cocktail Recipe
- Icing of egg whites
- Traditional East Indian Kimad Drink
- Ginger Wine Soda
You can print off the list of ingredients and instructions to follow for making this recipe via the recipe card below (for home use only).
If you really loved our recipe, please leave us 5-stars with your review below!
Did you try making this recipe? Make sure to share your delicious creations by tagging us on Instagram or join AbbysPlate Facebook group and share your lovely food pics and results of your food experiments there!
Ginger Wine Lime Soda – Gingerwine Lemon Spritzer
Click the stars to add your rating! Left you don’t like it, right you love it!
- 90 ml Ginger Wine
- 400 ml Soda
- 10 drops Lemon Juice
- Add 30 to 45 ml ginger wine to a tall glass.
- Top it off with a cold soda.
- Squeeze a few drops of lime or lemon juice on top.
- Garnish with a slice of lemon or lime and serve cold!
Please click to rate the recipe! Left you don’t like it, right you love it!
- You can replace the lemon and soda with lemonade, 7Up, or Sprite.
- You can add crushed mint for a more refreshing taste.
- You can have it plain without the lemon as well.
- Add ice to keep it extra cool.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition (Per Serving)
Disclaimer: Nutrition Information per serving is estimated by a third party software based on the ingredients used, and is for informational purposes only. It will vary from product to product, based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients. Please consult the package labels of the ingredients you use, or chat with your dietician for specific details.